Submit your most imaginative and fantastic science fiction stories! Transport us on a futuristic spaceship to meet extraterrestrial friends, experience other dimensions, or uncover a treasure through time travel. We want accounts that are spellbinding and world-altering, and we know you’ll deliverThe third place winner will receive Brenda Ueland's If You Want to Write: A Book about Art, Independence and Spirit as well as a voucher for $20 worth of books. The second place prize is the same except the value of the voucher is $30. The grand prize includes Ms. Ueland's book as well as five printed-and-bound copies of the winner's story with custom typography created by Inkitt’s designer, and a Scrivener software package.
There is no minimum or maximum word limit, and, as always, no entry fee. The stories that earn the top 10% of reader votes get the chance to be picked by the Inkitt staff for 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize.
- Authors will retain all rights to works submitted to the contest.
- Multiple entries are allowed, but each individual participant may win only one prize.
- Old or previously published works are acceptable.
- Physical prizes can only be shipped to the United States, Canada, countries in the EU, and Australia/New Zealand.
- There is no age requirement for participation but all stories must be rated appropriately by their authors.
- Inkitt staff are not eligible to receive prizes, or be chosen as winners.
- Before submitting a story be sure to check our guidelines page to ensure that you comply with all of our publication rules.
As always, this is just me sharing info. I am in no way compensated for sharing this, and its inclusion on my blog does not constitute an endorsement.
Nice, Dave. While you're at it, how about voting my way: http://www.inkitt.com/stories/15836ReplyDelete