Friday, June 16, 2017

Two Promos

Renée Pawlish's promo is this weekend, June 17 and 18; and this time around it's FREE eBooks. You'll find the promo at reneepawlish.com/promo, and for the one and probably only time ever, the book I have included is my newest title, On the Side of the Angel. This is your last chance to get that title for free, and if you grab one it will help push the book up the Amazon rankings, so we both benefit.



Also this weekend I am participating in a brand new (to me) Instafreebie promo with Book Deals Today. Even if you already have a copy of Five Secrets, the book I've included; you should click on over and check it out anyway as there are probably several new authors you haven't read before. You'll find that promo at bookdeals.today.


1 comment:

  1. I hope that you get enough downloads of your newest book to put in the number one spot. Thanks for sharing about both promos.

    ReplyDelete