Friday, June 10, 2016

June Promo: CS and FP $1.99 Each

Last month, I announced that my novel, Common Sense, was going to be available as part of a new mystery and thriller novel promo program. All books in the promo had to be available for 99 cents on Amazon, so I reduced the price of my novel for the entire month of May. That sale ended on June 1st, but it's not too late to pick up a copy for less than the normal retail price of $3.99.

The promo program will be featuring FREE books on June 11 & 12, so I will be including my permafree title, Extreme Unction, as part of the program. However, as an incentive to buy for those who come to the book through the free offer, I am once again reducing the price of Common Sense. This time, it will be available for $1.99. As an added incentive, book three in the series, Fair Play, will also be available at the reduced price of $1.99.

You can find all of the info on the promotion here.

1 comment: