Monday, May 16, 2016

Spectrum Books Interview of Yours Truly

A few weeks ago, I sat down with Nadine Matheson, host of the Spectrum Books Podcast, for an interview. We discussed my mystery books series, electronic formatting of graphic novels, my podcast, and some upcoming projects I'm working on. The show is available for download on iTunes or directly from Nadine's website.

Then we turned the tables and I interviewed her for my podcast, Thrills and Mystery. We discussed her books and upcoming projects; and I turned the table on her, asking her the Spectrum questions, a set of questions about the subject's likes and dislikes she asks every interviewee. You'll be able to hear that discussion when it drops on May 30th, so don't forget to drop by the Thrills & Mystery website and subscribe so you'll be sure not to miss it. But for now, check out Nadine's interview of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment